Daniel Webster, dWeb.News Publisher
Taipei, Taiwan, November 23, 2021 –(PR.com)– WhaleTeq, a professional test solutions provider catering to the medical devices industry, today announced the introduction of its DFS360 tester designed specifically for defibrillator/AED manufacturers. It has a superior ability to increase production efficiency, an easy-to-use automation setup that makes it user-friendly, and the capability for going digital. This is a must-have feature for Class III medical devices.
DFS360 is intended as a remedy to some common headaches that have to date bothered defibrillator/AED makers. Above all, it is crafted to withstand more intense defibrillation shocks over longer stretches: its taking shocks at 15-second intervals means a boost to testing capacity. This tester is a significant departure from other test equipment on the market due to its significantly higher production efficiency. They are unable to improve productivity fast enough to keep up with the ever-growing global demand due to insufficient automation and lack of smooth machine to machine communication.
A single DFS360 is all it takes for defibrillator/AED manufacturers to perform testing across their production lines. A complete device history record is becoming increasingly important for every end product. Defibrillation waveform and energy joule readings, as well as waveform characteristic point readings, are all delivered simultaneously. These can be easily saved and exported. To further automate production lines, SDK is available.
Applicable to tests on all AEDs and defibrillators, DFS360 also features exceptional accuracy in both adult and child modes and overheat warning protection. Moreover, it supports various ECG waveforms with optional user-defined patterns or clinical signals (up to 10 sets).
– Display defibrillation shock waveform, energy joule numbers, as well as characteristics points at the same time
– Adult and child modes, along with 4 ms sampling rate raw data, to achieve high accuracy
– Applicable to all AEDs and defibrillators production line environment
– Thorough characteristics points of waveform & automatic calculated energy values
– The characteristics points data & waveform display can be saved and exported
– SDK provided to enhance AED manufacturing automation
– Dual loading model (DFS360D) to withstand more intense defibrillation shocks (at 15 seconds interval)
– Supporting various ECG waveforms with optional user-defined patterns or clinical signals (up to 10 sets) that can be updated remotely
– Over heat warning and function protection
– USB cable for continuous and sustainable power supply. The paddle box set is a great choice for its outstanding electrical conductivity. Easy cleaning is possible with the conductive gel drainage grooves.
For more dWeb.News Business News: https://dweb.news/news-sections/business-news/
The post BUSINESS: WhaleTeq Launches DFS360 Defibrillator/AED Product Line Tester appeared first on dWeb.News dWeb.News from Daniel Webster Publisher dWeb.News – dWeb Local Tech News and Business News