by Daniel Webster, dWeb.News Publisher
SEOUL, KOREA, November 16, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ — Founded in 2001, the South Korean brand ABKO has established itself as the biggest gaming gear brand in the country. It is well-known for its PC components and peripherals like keyboards, mice and CPU coolers. ABKO’s business has grown to include home appliances in recent years. Since the launch of its appliance line, ABKO has produced over 50 everyday products becoming a prominent home appliance brand in South Korea.
From the humble beginning in a corner of Yongsan district in Seoul, ABKO was able to achieve steady growth for the past 21 years. ABKO became the most popular homegrown brand in December of 2020, when it made its debut on the Korean stock exchange (KOSDAQ).
The tech industry is constantly changing, so ABKO conducts extensive market research and studies to keep up with it. Thanks to its many manufacturing lines in China, it has been able quickly to release new products. In 2019, the state of the art 100,000 square feet logistics center in Gimpo, South Korea was opened to provide safe and competent deliveries of products. It is planning to build a second logistics center that covers 238,000 square feet in the near future.
Currently, ABKO’s products are sold in more than 50 countries on all continents. As ABKO’s popularity increases, it is expected to spend more resources on developing and producing new products that can make a difference in people’s lives. These products are available from ABKO.
Electric Bathroom Scrubber BC01:
Electric Bathroom Scrubber dramatically reduces the painstaking bathroom cleaning time by easily wiping off all the stubborn stains using the powerful spinning brush. There are three types of brushes included with this wireless scrubber. For different cleaning purposes, there are three types of brushes: flat, circular, and slender.
Cordless Electric Callus Remover CR01:
Callus may cause inflammation, bleeding, and heel pain if they are not managed. It is crucial to get rid of them as soon as possible. ABKO’s callus remover, CR01 can remove calluses safely and easily. The powerful roller that rotates 2,000 times per minute can remove dead skin and calluses instantly.
Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds ATF1000:
These are premium earbuds that provide top-quality active noise cancellation and the best in the industry sound. ATF1000 is one of the first earbuds to adopt the new 3rd generation SF-driver which packs more power and supports wider bandwidth compared to the typical dynamic drivers used in many of the products in the market. The world-renowned sound engineer also tuned them to ensure the highest quality sound.
Waterproof Bluetooth Portable Speaker E100:
Compact in size but big in sound. This waterproof Bluetooth speaker provides almost 10 hours of playtime with a powerful 360 degrees sound. The rugged, waterproof and lightweight body makes it ideal for outdoor activities. It supports all types smart devices via Bluetooth connection and AUX port.
Did you know?
1. ABKO has been the official sponsor of the popular Korean e-Sports team, Afreeca Freecs since 2018.
2. ABKO’s home appliances brand, OHELLA, has been a hit in South Korea.
3. ABKO successfully launched on the Korean Stock Exchange (KOSDAQ), in December 2020.
4. In 2019, ABKO opened its state of the art 100,000 square feet logistics center in Gimpo, South Korea.
5. ABKO participates regularly in global gaming and consumer electronic conventions like CES, Computex and Distree EMEA.
6. ABKO has been awarded as one of the best brands of the year by the South Korean minister of trade in 2018.
7. ABKO’s CEO KWANG GUEN OH was picked as one of the top 100 CEOs in South Korea.
8. ABKO’s gaming products are used in 80% of internet cafes in South Korea.
9. ABKO owns 98 patents and trademarks in South Korea and worldwide.
10. ABKO has collaborated on popular games titles like Battlegrounds and StarCraft.
# # #
For more dWeb.News Business News: https://dweb.news/news-sections/business-news/
The post BUSINESS: South Korea’s Best Home Appliance Brand, ABKO appeared first on dWeb.News dWeb.News from Daniel Webster Publisher dWeb.News – dWeb Local Tech News and Business News